The Quality Engineer, Analytics is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all data that is used for both external reporting to our Pharma clients as well as for internal analysis. The candidate will practice scalable coding practices, write efficient SQL, and document their work so that future users are able to easily get caught up to speed. We are in search of a driven, self-motivated team-player who will thrive in a constantly changing and time-sensitive environment. This role requires a candidate that is proficient in SQL, is energized by solving complex problems, has the tenacity to push through to complete difficult projects, and is able to win others over by quickly establishing credibility in the analytics space. A deep interest in data, a passion for collaboration and communication, and an analytic, probing mind are all necessities.
We’re seeking a team member that will live our core values – a unique, self-motivated, and results-driven individual who acts with integrity and humility.
What You’ll Do
Like most companies, the job content of all positions varies daily as everyone pitches in to get the job done. Nonetheless, we try to maintain clarity with respect to employees’ primary responsibilities.
- Routinely audit and validate data accuracy in various sources used in Pharma reporting
- Align with the Development teams from various business units to review the existing data infastructure and align on data strategy for new products and features
- Partner with subject matter experts to document, align, and automate business metrics that define success
- Work with analysts to optimize their use of data through query reviews and dashboard audits
- Insist on the highest standards for data reproductibility, auditability, and compliance
- Assist in the the creation of centralized data sources to be used in various reporting tools, such as Tableau
The ideal candidate will be a natural collaborator with strong analytical skills and an innate drive to innovate.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Expert level experience in SQL
- Tableau experience preferred
- Bright, outstanding problem-solver
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely present findings to stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong desire to teach others what you know
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans – 100% free – to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts and their passion for helping others is the best thing about working here. On-site chef and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor’s top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare, and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
These requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.